Friday, January 10, 2014

Return to Miscellaneous for children Go to: Select a forum ------------------ Dobredojde rayovac an


Forum Rules TUKA please that adheres to the topics. Messages that I diversified thread in another direction, will be deleted, edited or transferred to another topic. rayovac If you consider that there is no proper topic or you can not find, please start a new.
Wet maramčinja yes or no? Upotrebuvav earlier wet maramčinja babysitter ama nemav slušnata anything rayovac that is harmful, but that they are safe. But today, definitely not! These days you razmisluvav that does not stack bebinjata from modern works. Last pat when I was in barber Bev fresh black-painted and bev more izvalkana and frizerkata we preporača that falls nicely with the color wet maramčinja. We Tekna that I have heard and avtolimari the most successful automobile špricaat I vadat the color with a wet baby maramčinja. rayovac :?: So they are good Solvents in paint. So I prašuavm how much is safe to bebinjata? I kojznae so how much hamikalii them treated. Petra Moderator rayovac Posts: 3295 Joined: 17 Nov 2009, 20:50 Location: God's Kingdom to Him dopaǵa 1126 they like: 808
Peter what to say. (Sad1) Site's use, not only that you're using them. An alternative is a soft cloth or water natopen cotton so? Debora Administrator Posts: 12961 Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 16:24 Him dopaǵa 4486 they like: 2959
Precisely so Debora. The best and najbezbeden choice is cotton tetra diapers pamuča soft cloth or cotton and lukewarm water after močkanje after poop mienje. Petra Moderator Posts: 3295 Joined: 17 Nov 2009, 20:50 Location: God's Kingdom to Him dopaǵa 1126 they like: 808
Petra that I agree with you, but ... That would mean a diaper on one presoblekuvanje, Nelly? It makes no sense to use the same twice, so that 5-6 tetra diapers in the day, would uklucuvale Washing machines every day ... Sara poop 2-3 times in the day, if I mijam at each point iznastine. Practically wipes, rayovac it must be acknowledged, rayovac is really questionable and their negative side ama if we take the case, and a soft cloth diaper safe is better rayovac than lump stationery diapers, ama I would not have them replaced in no way :)) At the moment We use a napkin the bekutan, ubavi is, it must have nikakov problem, thank God. While bese epten little one's koristevme Pampers Sensitive, is they are really great, just a little skapicki. Pozdravce, do not get me wrong sfatis (smile) Saricka new member Posts: 23 Joined: 24 Feb 2011, 17:43 Location: Ohrid Him dopaǵa 0 they like me: 0
I koristev Bekutan wet maramčinja, they we are the best. But not very long ... so počnav rayovac pamuče and with hot water in šoljja that I deleted. Ke pamukot go soak in the water and I deleted. There is no why to Nastine. I maramčinjata the wet, even ladni, and Nelly does not nastinuvaat bebinjata? Only MAŽ me who and currency diaper use them maramčinjata not Možel to snajdi that so pamukot (laugh1) ELIANA Regular rayovac member Posts: 381 Joined: 21 Dec 2009, 15:32 Him dopaǵa 2 they like me: 16
I work from my collegiate podarija entire collection Bekutan and in nejze has wet wipes, and planirav them that I'm taking you to hospital for yet, For as much as I was told that in Cair require unless pampers, rayovac you bring wet naps and Pavlovičová cream. Ana.I Terrestrial member Posts: 707 Joined: 27 Oct 2010, 21:03 Him dopaǵa 0 they like: 6
We use Pampers Soft Care. Edo Competition is soft and beautiful mirisaat. Bev land of the same only with Zolt Kapaci and disaster. No vpivaat, not smelly, rigid ... Happy_Mommy Forum Host Posts: 1034 Joined: 17 May 2011, 20:34 Location: USA Him dopaǵa 5 they like me: 75
I already 2 months rayovac you do not use wet maramčinja (since the small wholly 1 year). Who came patronažnata sister to see the small we shall prohibit a damp maramčinja. I'm his doctor's ban. We said to him go Deletes gazeto so melna natopena diapers in lukewarm water. Nadja Forum Host Posts: 1278 Joined: 26 Aug 2012, 18:03 Him dopaǵa rayovac 15 they like me: 65
Jas of početkot you koristev Bekutan wet wipes from those usual. Then obrnavme on Pampers diapers and after zimavme had with them gratis ama somehow we were very wet epten and even the razrani newspapers and gi prekinav while I heal ranata i MiEV every day for 10 times what it says under the shower with lukewarm water and then so dry pelenka I BRIŠEVO. Sega usin again Bekutan ies with aloe vera and we are very good maloto.japonce Member Posts: 226 Joined: 23 Nov 2011, 11:19 Him dopaǵa rayovac 15 they like me: 29
And I koristam Bekutan usually have a probano and pampers also very wet we were, and PuFis is good also, you're kinda ama naviknav the Bekutan and with them Teramo. rayovac Mamino_srce Forum Host Posts: 1240 Joined: 27 Apr 2011, 21:26 Him dopaǵa 122 they like: 121
Return to Miscellaneous for children Go to: Select a forum ------------------ Dobredojde rayovac and to acquaint

No comments:

Post a Comment