Thursday, January 2, 2014

Presentation of my first project. Others will be coming: I hope so! First as always when I have a p


Bag jean "lizard" Go to page: 1, 2> Fairy Weavers Forum Index -> Your Projects -> Accessories -> Bags previous topic :: View next topic Author Message Fairy hand weaver Silky Offline Joined: July 4 2012 Posts: 34 Location: Savoy / Versailles Couture: Knows Posted: Thurs, July 5 - 3:07 p.m. (2012) Post subject: Denim Bag "lizard"
Presentation of my first project. Others will be coming: I hope so! First as always when I have a project dioda (sewing dioda or not): Search! I layer on paper my basic idea and everything that goes through my head when I think that want the draft mentions. (I'll see if it's feasible then). I always try to find alternatives. It is so much to explore avenues and ultimately some may be more interesting dioda than the original concept. dioda


No comments:

Post a Comment