Thursday, December 26, 2013

Right under my nose, a sort of alien just appeared out of nowhere and behind him, the more strange


22h. I glance at the invitation yellowed I got there two days. No doubt I am in the right place. I press my finger on the doorbell and I am waiting for someone to come open me. After a minute, still nothing. I rang again. I think I hear movement behind the door, but no one opens. I feel it is still a crappy map. Maybe I should have listened to my roommate when she said that this kind of event was the mark of the most infamous bandits Paris. Go a little courage! I put my hand on the handle and open the door. A stream g9 of upbeat music springs. Before me lies a dark corridor. I think I see a beam of green light at the end. I advanced cautiously until I am faced with a red curtain. There is still time to turn around. However, an invisible force away the fabric and pushes me to enter. This is where I discovered ... I ... how to say? Words can not really go out of my mouth. I taped on the spot, mouth open and eyes wide.
Right under my nose, a sort of alien just appeared out of nowhere and behind him, the more strange than the other stir gently to the rhythm of a piece of bebop creatures. On the right, sitting at a table, a kind of werewolf talks with a big stuffed with gray hair. In one corner, another hairy biped to charm a humanoid triceratops head. On the other hand, a species of giant lizard with a rasta hat blowing loudly through a straw. A small man with a head guinea pig connects glasses at breakneck speed, making a silly giggle horned demon. On the dance floor, a hammerhead shark on legs shimmying in front of an alien with green skin, long snout and large black eyes. A half-human, half-elephant creature moves his trunk. Little men to make the skull prominent air saxophone. Here and there, small eyes glow in the dark.
Well ... either I'm dreaming or I landed in crazy. Whatever it is, I need a drink! I approach the table that serves bar. That's when we tapped me on the shoulder. I turn around g9 and I discovered a monster black head with something that makes me think of a vaguely behind instead of the mouth. Beside him is a man who disfigured me balance: "It is you that you do not really hast missed! - I'm sorry. "The two creatures laugh. I do not believe it, they do not care about my face! This is really the hospital mocks the charity. I think I have nothing to do here. I turn my heels, upset, and I'm heading towards the exit. BAM! I just hit me against a furry thing. I reject even more upset. I then discovered that it was a giant of more than 2 meters fully covered with hair. It blocks my way. "Excuse me, I would leave. "He growls and grabs my arm. "But let me pass! "He bellowed louder. I try to push, but it is much too strong for me. He drew me to him and rubbed my hair with his paw. It's mind-blowing to me completely, so I spent an hour to the damn buttons! "You'll let me, yes?? "I try to fight back, but he still greenhouse my arm. His roar breaks my ears. On the one hand, I managed to capture laser plastic hanging from my belt my sword, I open with a jerk and I give him a violent blow on the head. He immediately releases the pressure and pushes me back. With horror, I see catch his hairy head and lift. It was then that I see in the monster's head, the face of my friend George. "You're crazy Cam '! You hit your friends now? - Uh ... sorry. I do not know, I kinda derailed. I started to believe it was all a nightmare. g9 - You should have doubted you that everyone g9 would not like you in the simplicity coming g9 in Princess Leia. - I'm really sorry ... - Come on, it's okay, I'll introduce you to Han Solo. "And it goes between space creatures.
To learn more: - To (re) discover the extract and cults creatures that inspired this text is here! - See the trailer for Star Wars IV - Full technical details of the film on Allocine - All information about the Star Wars saga - Listen to the soundtrack of Star Wars IV on Spotify - You're a fan of Star Wars? Discover another text inspired by the saga of Cam 'in g9 a movie!
This entry published in Cam 'in a movie, is tagged Alec Guinness, Cam' in a movie, Camdansunfilm, Carrie Fisher, Chewbacca, George Lucas, Harrison Ford, Star Wars, Mark Hamill, Mos Eisley, costume party, Star Wars, Star Wars Episode g9 IV A New Hope. Bookmarquez permalink.
A strange recent articles

No comments:

Post a Comment