Tuesday, December 3, 2013

In the following pages, I will try to undo some of the confusion that is heaped on the Savior and t

LOST IN Christendom | LOST IN Christendom
I grew up in a mainline denominational churches. It seemed the more I learn about God in the churches, the less I know God. I tried to choose Jesus as they said I should not, but fell into sin more and more. I attended Bible College, and was drinking parties, running drugs on the black market, and the Lord knows what else went on. I started tache drinking and college. When I joined the Navy, my drinking escalated.
During my time in Viet Nam, I was a chronic alcoholic. I was kicked out of the Navy a general discharge. For the entire year, I hitchhiked across the United States looking for a reason to live I would be willing to die. It turned out to be the one who died for me.
On the way to the drinking party in southern California, a young man asked "my," Do you know Jesus? "I would not talk to him; I was furious to be asked that question. Later, nursing a hangover, I started thinking about the question. I realized I know about Jesus, but I did not know him. I had to separate Jesus from the proverbial tache 450 statements of faith are like the prophets of Baal 450: "but Baal's prophets are four hundred and fifty men. "(Kings I: 18:22), all saying something different. I had to deal directly with Jesus to get to know him.
It was only my credentials for writing this book for me by Jesus when he thanked Heavenly Father for revealing these things (himself and his kingdom) to the unlearned. INTRODUCTION
In creating, through Christ when he created man in his image. (Genesis tache 1:26) In Melchsedec, the priest, who had no beginning or end of days. (Hebrews 7:1-3) In the fiery furnace with Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego (Daniel 3:26). In The Rock that watered the children of Israel in the wilderness (Exodus 17:06 and I Corinthians 10:04). In Jesus as He walked the earth as the fullness of the Godhead bodily (Colossians 2:09).
Peter wanted to make three tabernacles: one for Jesus, one for Moses and one for Elijah. He was not allowed to do so. We have only to listen and to follow Jesus.
Since the ascension of Christ, has built many tabernacles: one to Martin, one for John and one for each person (founder) tache Pope of all corporate class. However, Jesus is still saying, "I continued. "
Follow tache some end up committing suicide mass man. (Ex. Jim Jones) Some go back to the beggarly elements of materialism and sorrowfully turn away, not willing to forsake all to follow Jesus.
In the following pages, I will try to undo some of the confusion that is heaped on the Savior and the true image of holiness and sword two - edged it back. (See Hebrews 04:12 +13)
If it seems to be turning upside down Christendom, it is only back right-side - up from centuries of corruption tache and distortion by false doctrines, false teachings and false
3 prophecies. Jesus said, "And I, if I be raised up from the earth, will draw all men unto me" tache (John 00:32). Can distort the image of Christ being lifted up these days compared tache to the vaccine. 's Disease tache vaccine only weak pressure of trying to destroy.
Jesus said, "And I, if I be raised up from the earth, will draw all men unto me" (John 00:32). Can distort the image of Christ being lifted up these days compared to the vaccine. 's Disease vaccine only weak pressure of trying to destroy.
The false presentation watered - down - at - best Jesus today in fact, meet the Apostle Paul warned that they preach another gospel, another Jesus and another spirit (II Corinthians 11:03 4). The other image of Jesus that many refuse or drop out of it as the same are caused by weak pressure of one virus virus refusing full body - strength.
I'm not concerned about whether the message is accepted or rejected because of his sheep hear his voice and a stranger they will not follow (John 10:04 +5) and "Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness: for they shall be filled "(Matthew 05:06) HOW I BECAME LOST IN Christendom
There was my first strip tease show at a nightclub, it was the coat room of mainline denominational church. I was only five years old. When I was ten years old, he was in the bushes and

No comments:

Post a Comment