Friday, December 19, 2014

Re: the apparent zippo 75th anniversary edition swarowsky mex 1-300?


as well as the subject says, the story is this, I found this by chance on mercadlibre.con.mx zippo, I was looking for a sleek chrome zippo engraved devgears of War (video game for xbox 360) of which I am a collector and fan, finally, before I had the same type but managed engraving resident evil, which I stole a meeting of "friends", thereafter a marlboro zippo edition that gave me my beautiful girlfriend and me step digase robbed an old lady in a house in which I work and fate would leave accentuated the zippo at a table in the house of the old woman who lived alone but when I returned the bug had already flown (me what I rob the old lady) either propane as Very long story of my life in order in question says the zipppo 75 (zippo in the upper range of 7) years1932-2007 (below the flame and number 5) White crystal and red flame in the center of epoxy (without stone the fourth part of the original epoxy) propane on the side marked legend laser or sublimated or have no idea that technical question, says mex 1 of 300 in the bottom has a zippo 1932-2007 ANNIVERSARY EDITION A BRADFORD. PA. MADE IN USA on the right side at the bottom where it says all this has to uppercase propane inside a shield with a flame, I guess it will be armored
Re: the apparent zippo 75th anniversary edition swarowsky mex 1-300?
indeed it is the same, the difference is that no longer has the red flame and the crystal center, propane yet I got it at 300 pesos with everything propane and sent, and seen one for sale for 5mil I'll upload photos in a while
Reply # 5 on: November propane 4th, 2014, 23:46:10 PM
I know someone who says you can restore it, and saw images of the original state and q says the hardest part is getting the glass but someone told me that specialized in handmade jewelry and q see if restoration
Zippo Spain. Official Web Zippo Club Spain Forum Zippos What model is this? "The apparent zippo 75th anniversary edition swarowsky mex 1-300?


No comments:

Post a Comment