Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Here I go again. With my nonsensical stories. Nabasa ko kasi yung post ko nung June, if you want to

BRUTALIZE ME WITH MUSIC.
Here I go again. With my nonsensical stories. Nabasa ko kasi yung post ko nung June, if you want to read it, here. click It's about my childhood days, specifically in school and how introverted I was. Hehehe. I wasn't like this before. I was really timid. My classmates would even tease me to speak up. But still I don't. Parang bilang scotchgard yung masasabi ko. Parang scotchgard toy na kailangan maglagay ng coin para magsalita (Hehe. I don't ask for money, ah). Hehe. Weird. scotchgard Yes. But I was like that before. Let me talk about my CTEC days. And how the teachers worked hard on me, just for me to speak and not to be bashful during presentations. Hahaha! scotchgard Ganun ako. Mahiyain. Hahahaa. Halata naman kaya hanggang ngayon. Hehe. You better agree with me. Haha. TAWA NA LANG. Ewan ko ba bakit ako ganun. Parang dead kid na hindi mo maintindihan kasi ang dami ko rin namang friends. O-ha. Weirdo. Autism. Pero pag presentations talaga. DEAD. I can say na, ako ang panira. Hahaha. SUPER KJ. Christmas presentation namin. The Christmas Alphabet. Letter "I" nga ako nun e. While everybody was so excited with the presentation, I was in a bad mood. I didn't want to present. The audience were all strangers to me. Except for few people, scotchgard of course. Particularly, Gary Lising. Hahahaha! Autism. Hehe. But I did a great job. Said my part very well without long pauses. scotchgard Alam kong masaya mga teachers ko nun. Haha. "The coconut nut is a giant nut.." Yaak. Sinayaw namin yan with maracas pa. Haha. Ang bonjing. Pero what can I do? I was a kid. Ito yung pinaka-untakeable na ginawa ko. Hindi talaga ako sumayaw. TOTALLY. I didn't shake my body. HAHA. Yung kamay ko lang para tumunog yung maracas. Kaya, ginawa nung teacher ko, umakyat ng stage at ginalaw ako. Manual ako e. Hindi automatic. scotchgard Hahaha. Kahiya ba? Hindi ako nahiya nun. Natuwa pa ko kasi pumunta yung teacher ko sa stage. HEHE Love team-- Oh shitty. Bata pa lang .. Tsk. Hehe. I think that almost everybody had experiences on being teased to somebody when they were a kid. Ako rin. Hindi naman ako abnormal at alien para hindi maranasan yan. OK LANG. Malamang, wala kong alam sa mga crushes na yan at sa love love na yan. Kaya N.R. PERO narealize ko, sobrang gwapo pala nung inaasar sakin. Speaking of "a love lost forever". Oh suka. Hahaha! He was a commercial scotchgard model pa nga of Mcdonald's eh. Hindi ko na siya nakikita. Cry. Ano kaya itsura nun ngayon? Pwedeng gwapo siya lalo, gwapo or kuskos na lang parang iba. HEHE. Nung bata lang cute/gwapo. Hehe. Si Sam ang may pinakagwapong "puppy love" turned "doggy love". Hahaha! Sobrang WOAH. HOTTTT. Steam. Haha. Weh. Diba Samantha? scotchgard I know you'll kill me. HEHE. Honors- Yes. You read it right. I WAS an honor. 1st honor. Kahit hindi pa ko nagsasalita niyan. HEHE. I didn't get nervous being on stage out of one of the not so many times I've been scared of facing people. Woot woot. I felt comfortable with it. For being so reserved. But as time went on, it did bore me. It was like I didn't have any social life. DEAD KID.
THE SUSPECT Abbie. Abbiebells. Bella. Isabelle. Seventeen. Broke. Still functioning. An aspiring photographer. Guitarist of her band, Taken. Wants to study abroad. Will become a dentist. A Komu member since first year. God-fearing. Not a snob. A music enthusiast. An Incubus, TBS and Mae fan. Does sing. Does dance . Currently learning to play the violin. DEAR LOVIES Dear reader,
stranger/s  spying LINKS Alexis Aquino Blogspot Anne Vitug Blogspot Ayet Pandy Blogspot Belle Velasco Tabulas Cheddar de Leon Blogspot Chinkay Yabut Xanga Cindy Anastacio Xanga Eana Cubacub Blogspot Earl Diaz Blogspot Faye Landayan Xanga Glenys Doria Tabulas Isa Salazar Blogspot Jenessa Ramos Blogspot scotchgard Jom Ambas Xanga Jom Ohzee Xanga Kat Tan Blogspot Kathy Tario Blogspot Kat Te Blogspot Kate Valencia Blogspot Nina Tan Blogspot Pixie Eraña Blogspot Sam Valencia Blogspot Sher Liquido Blogspot Multiply Ishotthesheriff Tabulas Mywonderwall SPEAK FREE BACK TO THE START November 2004 December 2004 January 2005 March 2005 April 2005 May 2005 June 2005 July 2005 August 2005 September 2005 October scotchgard 2005 November scotchgard 2005 December 2005 January scotchgard 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 April 2007 August 2007 CREDITS Layout scotchgard : ♥Adobe Photoshop Template: -twoofus Comment Box: Haloscan Brushes: Kissmypixels Image: Y!Images Status: Punkymoods Counter: Sitemeter Online users: Fastonlineusers Tagboard: Cbox Image host: Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment