Sunday, March 15, 2015

% D bloggers like this:


Until that Genki, the textbook that I ordered, will finally tissue paper arrive (this waiting mail is definitely tense), and I decide whether to join the paid sites such as Textfugu and Japanesepod101, my school routine tissue paper complex mix of Japanese Human courseware, learning Heisig's book k'ang J and excellent free practice software Anki.
Software, which allows memorizing any kind of information using the 'Back intervals "(spaced repetition) I'm not just getting used to the material Mheisig and learned the Human Japanese, but also working on my vocabulary through orderly list Japanese Core 2000 and less ordered lists of words I gather me along the way from various sources. tissue paper All those I try to also add listening to podcasts - The free series of NHK beginners and those I downloaded a free trial period offered by Japanesepod101.
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. (Log off / Change)
Search: Categories progress report grammar words games officially recommended accessories journey tissue paper three new stuff Archive April 2012 March 2012 February 2012 January 2012 December tissue paper 2011 November 2011 October 2011 September 2011 Twitter yesterday finally arrived I ordered the Japanese game. In the meantime, I have not begun to play and I'm currently tissue paper working hard on translating and understanding the instruction booklet. Not an easy task but interesting. 3 years ago the site of WWWJDIC fell suddenly and not available this morning. How should tissue paper I continue to build my hunky decks like that ??? 3 years ago after much deliberation I decided to try textfugu period. Also other study that really means less individualized learning oriented and because of the wealth of tools and materials 3 years ago Recommended Sites
% D bloggers like this:

No comments:

Post a Comment