Thursday, March 19, 2015

3. come back here and leave a comment on a post, in response you record the link to where Shitftn.


Last week I got a courageous decision and closed the blog earlier work of mine, who was largely in Russian, also left design team of the blog scrapbooking international highly reputed Once Upon A sketch, and everything just to channel the time what little spare time I have to create a new blog entirely in Hebrew. Because after the last period we had difficult country most Israeli I feel most connected to here and nowhere else. And in my free time I like to spend to create interesting posts and tutorials are worth so - Israeli women.
But I do plan to Aotcn my video training, or just interesting tutorials I found online. Links must be equal in the scrapbooking stores, possibly fluorescent explanations of new materials and interesting, exciting stories behind some of my albums, including'll try to have fun and interesting.
3. come back here and leave a comment on a post, in response you record the link to where Shitftn. That is if you did sharing blog, then you have to copy the address post yours appears in the top bar of the browser. If you did Sharing on Facebook so jacked own status and copy the address, which appears also in the top bar of the browser.
Shaped like the title. Susie F. successfully. Reply Delete
And I've been really pissed you closed the previous blog ... It turns out that when one door closes, another fluorescent door opens and it is very fun! Successful new blog !!! Do not believe it would win, but if so (and it would be a miracle) - Would it be possible to "save" the winning until I get back to Israel? :))) Sends warm hugs! PS - I did share my blog right bar - http://clayguana.blogspot.sg Reply Delete
Ola, what fun blog in Hebrew. fluorescent Although I trailed after the previous one. You know I adore all you do. Good luck! I shared with you even twice with enthusiasm :) https://www.facebook.com/michal.gavrielgal/posts/880483155313524 Reply Delete
Soooohhhhhh !!! Which totally worth !!! I was more than happy to win under your hands crafted album talented !! Going to share on my wall at Pace. The new home will resume, pleasure and thank you for the opportunity to win this marginal my wall at Pace: https://www.facebook.com/shouly.yeller posted !!! Blog: http://www.tapuz.co.il/blog/net/ViewEntry.aspx?EntryId=3901702 Reply Delete
Ole, will resume on the blog, where you go I always Ya see your wonderful work. Candy sweet and generous. I share my blog and facebook. https://www.facebook.com/einat.alagem a lot of success in the future. fluorescent Einat Reply Delete
Ole happens - congratulations on the new blog, like all the things you're doing is just the PF-in !!! You have received a courageous decision to leave the DT of once upon a sketch fluorescent but I'm sure you live to enjoy this place a lot of good things. Happy I signed up to receive e-mail updates from your blog and of course I've posted on my facebook blog: https://www.facebook.com/judith.liron?fref=nf Reply Delete
Very glad to have you back and I can see the beauty that creates :) You know I died to win this gift. Love your job applications! A huge thanks fluorescent to the possibility to win! I've posted on my blog http://karysoltany.blogspot.co.il/2014/08/blog-post.html Many thanks !!!!!!!!!!! Reply Delete
shabby chic (1) Studio75 (2) vintage records (1) album designed for the wedding (3) Album for scrapbook fluorescent Birthday (1) Welcome to our home (1) Bat Mitzvah (3) Adhesives (1) Training Video (2) notebooks are designed fluorescent ( 1) Bridesmaids (1) Gifts designed (1) Workshops (1)
G 2015 (5) G February (3) Holocaust survivor (2) 2014 (11) The December (2) October (the 1) G September (3) August level (5) Wedding Album Alternative design :) adhesives Clean & Simple - That happens fluorescent :) Album for scrapbook birthday 60 Welcome to our home!
Alternative design wedding album :)
Google+ Followers


No comments:

Post a Comment