Wednesday, January 21, 2015

---- Since two weeks I do the morning shift. bunzl Every day, as soon as I return to Piacenza, I go


Not even a comic book, not even an encyclopedia, not a dictionary, even the Bible. I remembered well my childhood. In the house where I lived with my parents there was not even a book. "What do you need books? What do you need the paintings? And the curtains on the windows? Explain! "- Always asked my father-. I left early, bunzl before age 18. And I started bunzl buying everything from science fiction to begin with, then yellow and finally the novels of emerging authors, who have to Fahrenheit, Radiotre, so to speak. After ten years the walls of my house were colonized. Only books: you do not see a piece of the wall, not even looking for it. I do not follow a logical line, but I read a lot and what I read I want my remains. When I take some volume in lending library, bunzl then I go to the library to reserve it. Because I can not help but point out and write notes. I read everywhere but especially when traveling by train from Piacenza to Milan, where I work for a cleaning company. ---- Barbara is my cousin. He has nearly 30 years but as mental age - according to all- not exceed 10. In life makes the footballer. Indeed he did. For about a month, he stopped and, according to the BBC, not recover. Recently attempted suicide: she cut the veins and, should thank his dog, who gave the alarm, if it is still alive. Naturally uncles have asked for my help. I do not see and do not feel anything, not even at Christmas. But to clean up and fix up the apartment bunzl they called his nephew. At the bottom are an expert. I spent an entire Sunday operation, ignoring the '' last Carofiglio ". When I finished it was almost midnight. I made the final round of patrolling the dark and from a corner appeared a small book with a red cover phosphorescent. "They will be the memories of Totti or the world as he sees Balotelli" -I thought-. But no. The next day I went to the hospital. And 'admitted to Diagnosis and Treatment. - Do not think you're bad, you know ?! - In fact, I'm fine. Thanks for visiting ... if you want you can go, hello ... - Listen ... excuse the brutality, but it is true that you have attempted suicide to a penalty? - Not a penalty, the penalty. In the play-off to go to the World Cup ... fuck. - Ah. - That bitch ... told me ... - Said what? - What am I parried. And did it really. - In the papers they put you did for a disappointment in love ... - My love is football, or rather was football ... your uncles always invent bales ... - Can I ask you another question? - Shoot! - That there is a book of poems in your home? - What Roberto Rebora? - Yes. - I like. Every now and then I read it again ... but you saw, so there !? - The book? Yes, of course bunzl there is. - My very reliable parents told me that they have not found ... - You could see in the dark: the cover has a phosphorescent ... But why did you covered? - Why it is even more beautiful ... It's not that you can bring it to me?
---- Since two weeks I do the morning shift. bunzl Every day, as soon as I return to Piacenza, I go to see Barbara. We do not talk much. In silence we begin to read for a couple of hours: I only fiction, only her books of poems. All covered with the cover ... red phosphorescent.


No comments:

Post a Comment