Saturday, March 1, 2014

Photos done in artificial light, with a flash-hence the color of skin warming. Unfortunately, due t


I finally found some time to do the makeup recently bought a paddle shadows MAP. After initial tests, I was just thrilled, and delight increased when the shadows wandered on the eyelid. I join the ranks of fans :) MAP shadows Shadows are beautiful, good pigmentation, allow gradation hue by applying successive layers and perfectly grind. When it comes to makeup, somehow I'm not satisfied with your mouth, I did not know too much what color lipstick to choose gnb ;/ can leave me some suggestions / hints in the comments? It would be very nice.
Photos done in artificial light, with a flash-hence the color of skin warming. Unfortunately, due to my responsibilities, say unions ;) I'm not able to do make-up at a time when there is clear and images could be done in daylight. However, I think that the images perfectly reflect the colors of shadows, and this is what I mainly meant. Yours sincerely, Ela
I do not know: P next make do without the base and let you know how to exercise. Remove
I do not give permission to copy and distribute content and images posted on my blog, without asking me. Like something out of something you want to use-ask :) contact: e.perkowska1 @ gmail.com
2014 (7) February (3) January (4) 2013 (51) October (7) January (6) August (8) July (5) June (2) May (8) March (7) February (4) January (4) 2012 (32) December (7) November gnb (5) Sugar Body Scrub Bielenda Deal with Dorothy paint Miss Sporty gnb Liebster gnb blog MAP T10 starring October (5) September (4) May (6) July (2) June (3)
Shadows of Dawn Minerals - First impression + swatch - Hello :) Yesterday on my channel appeared in the video where the shadows told Dawn Minerals loose and was doing them very easy SMOKY ... The movie ...
Moisturizing base under make-up of a complex of vegetable gnb Make Up Atelier Paris - You use the base for make-up? If so, what? Each basically extend gnb the life of other cosmetics but also smooth, moisturize, brighten or dulling. D. ..
The SMOOTH STONE POWDER & POWDER gnb COMPACT SOFT / Pierre Rene / Ambassador Pierre Rene and Miyo - A new generation of powder in stone optically smoothes the skin. The complex vitamins youth: A + E improves the appearance of the skin, protects it from aging and smoothing ...
SALE-UNITED lacquered update tab - * I will create długaśnego post, because I realize that blogging is a recent sell-off magnitude. Who has, however, would like to ... WELCOME! ***** Cliques *** ...
50 facts about me (1) ambassadors (1) arnica (2) hand lotion (1) BingoSpa (2) lip gloss (2) flesh-colored pencil (1) shadows (2) e-makeupownia (1) Essence (1) Floslek ( 2) polka dots (1) Hakuro (1) Hean (4) Inglot (1) colorful gnb makeup (2) coral (1) lipstick (1) Liebster gnb Award (2) Lovely (2) Maestro (1) Make-up (17) Living makeup gnb (3) makeup paragraph (1) evening make-up (8) MAP T10 (2) Mary Kay (3) Mask (1) butter to paragraph (2) Matting top (1) Max Factor (3) metal flip (1) mint sorbet (1) miss sporty (4) MIYO (1) prize (1) Nivea (2) oil, grapefruit (1) pastels (3) peacock eye (1) Nails (16) peeling gnb (1) Beauty (10) brushes ( 1) hand (4) Synergen (1) tag (1) testing of cosmetics (5) Week in pictures (8) Wibo (5) shopping (3) Eye Gel (2)


No comments:

Post a Comment