Wednesday, February 19, 2014

To test for himself chose my paddle T10, the review below :) A paddle T22 is a cult palette of matt

Today I wanted to show you your new purchase, which I have through cooperation with MEKAM store - a store where you can buy just include Cosmetics Make Up Atelier Paris, and above all, the only place in Silesia (Zabrze) where they can see and test cosmetics before buying :)
To test for himself chose my paddle T10, the review below :) A paddle T22 is a cult palette of matte browns, the review will not, because it was the paddle that can be won in a contest on my fanpage :) A paddle T22 is sure to well check the make-ups daily, brown smoky eyes, the modeling of the eye - and I believe that we will find a suitable color to podmalowania eyebrows - if we like them in shades of brown :)
I recall a review led gu10 discus T12 in shades of silver and black :) Well, but the thing :) Discus MAKE UP ATELIER PARIS cost 122 zł each, we have a choice of many types of discus with shadows matt, satin, pearl, etc. Each paddle it has 5 shades after 2 grams.
Shadows in the pallet have different finish. From the left we have a bright pink satin with tiny flecks, then beige-pink with large silvery flecks in the middle of the shadow led gu10 typically muted satin color pink, then we have a slightly pearly shade of burgundy-pink (like MAC Cranberry terribly), and finally we have a dark matte brown slightly broken pink.
The shadows are well pigmented, the colors all together to combine fun, great for bridal makeup and not only ;) There are quite dry, so the brush nabieraniu enough to mess up the pallet, but fortunately for the eye does not look good :) osypują imposed and base and without, and without the base the day can not withstand, to start after some 8 hours a little roll and disappear. Makeups made the paddle:
colors perfect! and handy packaging, such as a paddle with farbkami ;)) Reply Delete
I like the kolorki ;) Reply Delete
Action eyebrows led gu10 still relevant? :) Reply Delete
Older Post Home
Abacosun led gu10 Afronis Annabelle Minerals APC Artego AvetPharma Bell BENEFIT BeWell BHCosmetics Bielenda BIOCLIN Biocosmetics Bioslik led gu10 Carmex Catrice Celia Corine de Farme Cleanic De Noyle's Declare Delarom Delia Dermacol Diadem Dior Dove ELF Dr.Beta EkoKobieta Elanda ELFA ELITE ERAminerals Essence Estee Lauder Face EVERYDAY MINERALS Nico Baggio Farmona Fennelcos FIGS - ROUGE FITOMED Florame Fred Farrugia Galenic Givenchy Glazel konjac sponge HEAN Illamasqua Lips Isa Dora JADWIGA led gu10 JOKO KAIA HOUSE KIKO KKCenterHK KRYOLAN Kobo L'Oreal led gu10 L'occiante La Roche Posay Lady LaClaree Mineral LaRiche LASHfood led gu10 LILY LOLO LimeCrime LIOELE MadameLAMBRE Maestro MAC MAKE UP ATELIER PARIS Make Up For Ever Marion Mariza Marykay Max Factor Maybelline meme MegaKrzem MERY MACOM Miyo MK Nails Mon Ami Mooncup My Secret led gu10 Nail Tek Nature officinalis Oriflame Scented Wardrobe Paese PATandRUB Phenome Pierre Rene PIXIE Cosmetics PritiNYC PROTO-COL Revlon Rimmel STHealth Safira Schwarzkopf Seche Sephora Serum Colostrum SILCOPAD SLA SLEEK Smashbox STARGAZER led gu10 STARLOOKS Sudomax Synesis Thalgo Tso-Moriri TOŁPA Viper Vichy W7 X-Lash
* MODELARZ FACE * (5) base under make-up (6) body painting (6) MAKEUP (4) Clinique (4) hair coloring (3) KOLORÓWKA - Eyes (58) KOLORÓWKA- face (42) KOLORÓWKA- mouth (28) Cases * Cosmetic (2) MAKE PERMENENTNY (2) makeup (45) Make-Up for wrapping (3) MASK TATTOO led gu10 (1) metamorphosis (12) About the shoes a few words .. (5) about me :) (14) Nails (15) BODY CARE (17) FACIAL (32) HAIR CARE (8) Hygiene Products (1) Eyelash Extensions (7) brushes (16) Permanent eyelashes led gu10 (1) mascara (8) Fragrances (4)
2014 (5) January (5) MAKE UP ATELIER PARIS T10 and T22 paddle scented waxes YANKEE CANDLE & BOMB COSMETICS Short STEP BY STEP ... more colorful :) Something for Men - Series LIRENE MEN Welcome to the New Year! 2013 (102) December (4) November (2) October (1) January led gu10 (6) August (4) July (10) June (5) May (11) April (12) March (16) February (15) January (16) 2012 (207) December (17) November (19) October (26) September (23) August (12) July (14) June (10) May (20) April (15) March (16) February (20) January (15) 2011 (88) December (12) November (15) October (14) September led gu10 (14) August (8) July (10) June (1) May (2) April (2) March (2) February (8)
Make-up photograph

No comments:

Post a Comment