Monday, February 10, 2014

Gerry Nikolova at 30 am dealing with photography, painting, writing, poetry, prose, articles, my fa


In response to a charge fabuloso / St.Mihaylovski / Yes, I am bitter when deal for Bulgarian government when demonstrating that deterioration associations wild shit, are invariably maintenance of any earthly tyranny; When behind stupid reliably detect ugly Destiny: when otbulyam interest a guide to indicate fierce Gigya, when he showed fabuloso how good speech Conceals fabuloso shameful greed; On hvalnika when they say that no anthem waves hullabaloo, he finds only in righteousness Vsepobeditelna element!
Oh, I'm hot, when recount For Bulgarian eyesore, but mercy is a criminal thing there, where he reigned havoc; But with burial muteness can not heal Moriah; But waiting is not attained divine blessing - and not without struggle contentment, Ne without skill hubosiya! Oh, I'm hot, when deal for Bulgarian failure, but apostolic voice can magnify the dissolute, and who loves every kindness,
Was the enemy of badness! The poet's ancestor. Signs Vest you - that caress scourge of God among us will bring - I catch with stones to fight! fabuloso
The change of a nation is not working for one or more people! The change does not happen in anyone's statesmanship or political office! Change starts from the hearts and minds of individuals who stop waiting for the state to solve their problems and take responsibility for their own and their families lives, and begin to challenge the status quo of the system! Change Bulgaria's our dream, cause, purpose ... We can do it together!
Gerry Nikolova at 30 am dealing with photography, painting, writing, poetry, prose, articles, my favorite holiday is sea :), but I miss the mountains. Actively fabuloso involved in civic initiatives hate communism and all its derivatives hate any slavery and injustice, and most hate apathy and resignation uncomplainingly with the above. Keep a lot of family and friends and I think it my duty to do everything in his power to help those who are weak and helpless fabuloso than me. My best friend says Jesus Christ and He is the reason for everything good in my life, and he is also my help in the battle for any just cause for which I stand! ... View my complete profile
2014 (3) January (3) Conflict is a fact. See where interests. Mihaylovski - recent works OPEN LETTER TO N.CHAKARDAKOVA one of VIKASHTIT ... 2013 (9) December (1) October (2) September (2) July (1) May (1) January (2) 2012 (15) December (4) November (4) October (1) September (1) July (1) May (1) April (1) April (2) 2011 (4) January (1) September (1) April (1) February (1) 2010 (20) November (1) September (2) August (2) April (2) May (2) (May 3) April (2) June (6)


No comments:

Post a Comment