Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Prepare the yeast by dissolving the yeast and sugar in warm water and add a few tablespoons of flou


Today I have the honor and pleasure to visit with a lovely young lady! It is versatile personality - interested in so many different things - chess, poetry, travel, food! The name of the blog and even - "Mousse of colors and dreams' shows the color of nature and her works do not know her personally, but communication with her, I knew she was smiling, emotional, precise, ambitious and creative . I like to communicate with people - people who leave behind positive le chat emotions and feelings. I hope soon to be guests in the real world!
For the dough: '20 le chat fresh yeast 200 ml warm water 1 teaspoon sugar 1 tsp salt 1 egg 2 full tbsp yogurt 400 g flour or as necessary For the filling: 350 g minced 1/2 small onion '50 rice 2 tbsp oil salt, pepper beaten egg spreads
Prepare the yeast by dissolving the yeast and sugar in warm water and add a few tablespoons of flour. Allow it to warm it rise. Add the remaining ingredients and knead a soft dough. Cover it with a clean cloth and let rise until doubled in volume. Make the filling:
Boil the rice in a casserole with two fingers of water over him. When boiling stir it occasionally and when ready, drain it and set aside. Cut the onion and fry briefly. Add the pork, season with salt and pepper and cook until mince resembles crumbs and cook. Add the rice and hold on the stove until the flavors blend.
Divide the dough into two equal parts. Shape of these balls and roll out into circles the size of the diameter of the pan in which you will bake. * Greased tray and zastelete with baking paper. Put the first sheet, then pour the cooled filling and spread it evenly. Cover with the other crust, overlapping the edges and let it rise for about 20 minutes. Brush the loaf with egg yolk and sprinkle with black sesame.
Dawn cake is great-it and the pictures she herself smells, and this stuffing ... I will work for three meals a day, not to mention that no child at home that does not love it. And they are very very critical le chat ;) Congratulations and greetings from the hostess. Unlike you, I already know her live and really to1no as we describe ;) Welcome! Reply Delete
From November 1st wait to upload the recipe for this beauty :) You Zori with her and hop ... guest Gerry :) :) Beauty is magic! I'd put it on your holiday table! I admire you and hug you! Reply Delete
What a beautiful cake! I'm sure it is delicious! Gathered my eyes, not to mention a full stomach with juice ... Furthermore, a large baby is visiting big baby! :) :) Hug from me and you both! :) Reply Delete
Zorinka straight big this magnificent cake, and for Gerry can not use the same word! A hug for both of you! PS I have a feeling that she saw the other day and now I'm very angry if so! Reply Delete
Congratulations, Zori! Cake looks magical! With her and my everyday life, would become a holiday :) Hugs for both good and charming fairies! Good day! Reply Delete
Zornichka, Happy Holiday! And when a young lady, which I suspect many would really hit it off! Imagine is superb and with remarkable skill, gorgeous you the bread! Hug from me, and I'm going to finish reading something yesterday What really excites me. Reply Delete
I will copy it here, dawn. :) I am very happy that this visit has brought you pleasant le chat emotions! It was wonderful, really. And all these words you are what you think, nothing more because you deserve it. And any comments the girls mile for you. Thank you again! Yet we get to know personally to us. :) Smiling evening! :) Reply Delete
Tiene ina pinta expectacular.Las fotografias trasmiten, son geniales. Ha estado un regalo el visitar tu bloc, es genial, te invito visitar el mio y si te gusta espero que te hagas seguidora. Elracodeldetall.blogspot.com Reply Delete
My last autumn!
Eoc
Hidden culinary talent!


No comments:

Post a Comment