Thursday, April 9, 2015

- Gospava, tvojtog ram if probuj criticize pejca, but will not criticize teb to the plantation, in


Pet'k, drinks in Palanka. Tia Ñ is requested for men. Always našljiskam. Output and see sas people, pozamlačujemo is, I hear quo was new on the holdings. Ispiriču my bitch is umr'l, the bitch is sas plague tepal, forge stole quo ... They think that men still interested. Nope, IC does not interest me anymore. Gospava me pane on mobile and Domo criticize Vilfana. They are more in the meantime .... prednos them arno IMPROVE than mine, as they say enveloped athletes. I see Gospava the markets sas pejca of veto nekvog ram. Pejca is directing utenčil go! She gave him the eye: - pejca good if the squid? - Gospava, does not fail ... Gledž men, for him not scrutinize! - About Gospad kill and not to kill you ... If the teb, sheep if we all švalerisuju ... Aoooiii! magic eraser - Gospava ... Ama for mating scrutinize Paul. Njojne eclipse few years. After three opment bližnjuju ... - Brace - swiveling Gospava Kamto men. - And our sick peasant kva is ... dissects which is where we eclipse magic eraser sheep. magic eraser - So you got a ram? What if you buy druđeg- scrutinize it. - Ma ... It's a good mrkač was! When it arises not be stura. Than they began it NODJ son pain ... If mog'l mrkal to lie to, or sheep devils, Jeunesse is by water, a poor man when he strvoli go driving. PUBLISHER it NODJ. Must you buy druđeg. - Go to barter? - Pejca eye. - And if we doplatiš .... - Ama pejca I will not! Mojti by thick! - Well tak'v I need the fat. Ide Petkovica ... Tural make it to steam for glory. - A ubavo eclipse tvojte? magic eraser - KoKo Gospava at him. - Examines the pavlova Gospava if men do not believe - ubedžuje her pejca. - Kolko if we're looking for favor? - To barter ... And if thou wilt give me five iljadarće favor! - Smiška the pejca and vata opment hand to zdravuju. Gospava you izmacinja hand, I see Godz ment seeks favor, but if you rooting for her: - Godz pejca this. Lower the least. - I can Brace ... Young, a mrkač arrangement! - Oh, fuck and squid .... - I support druškuvu. I can see Vilfan rooting for her, and raise the present: - De Share favor! A half to drink! - Gospava ... - licking the pejca. - Chu Sture iljadarku! Give me your hand! - I'm not pejca! - So for me this steam if mrkam! Aoooiii ...! So gold to you, so I will not DVAM TOLC favor! - Ama neje you berry Gospava - uc'klil into it. - Godz pejca! Abandoned him you opusteje. Well teb to buy so that davam TOLC steam - mua him. - Kolko if you gave them the benefit? - Obikalja it from all sides. - Iljadarku! You've had enough. - And, I will not! Gospava, magic eraser there is nothing T'g of the dough job. I tour the window, and why did you go druđe we trace the deeds. They meze nekvi greaves and expansion. Window and tour landlady and a ćevapče. If preodimo on vince. See ya on the pejca b'š traded dan's: - Gospava ... If you give this three red and see any octopus get? - Nedam pejca! So if I'm Monetary Fund ...? So who needs money come kude Gospava! magic eraser - Eye. - Ama ubav ov'n! magic eraser NEC regret it! - Ubedžuje her pejca. - I'm not going to Fejzbuk tours and we need ubav! - Kidnaps Gospava. - So how much if you gave them? - KoKo pejca. - Two iljadarće sas and happiness that you're wasting! Give me your hand pejca! - S'g it Gospava remember that zdravuju. - I will not let you ... Gospava eclipse criticize men ... - kidnaps pejca. - Well, the NEC is not you that my jedneš to fame - the bustle magic eraser of him. - If thou give Jost five hundred dinars? And that trampljevamo! - Uc'klil pejca in Gospava. Gospava looked at men but in Vilfana, and in pejca, rising up a chair and go window: - If I shall give pejca! Give me your hand! He rises and pejca and iscelivuvaše. Congratulations to them sas Vilfana. Gospava be deleted and eye on pejca: - I druđi way to obričiš when doodiš on pij'c. magic eraser Urasal as shit in the covers. Trade is a miracle in sirotinl'k. Onolko bargaining, and to raise the Dadomo pijel'ci. I'm impressed sas and drinking ... He began to l'ckam. Why Švaco sas kinds of things that bustle ... Predzor! Jeb njinog magic eraser octopus ... Somehow the intention of you go. Neci me OKAS on mobile, nor do I know the bitch, nor do I remember quo I orate sas-year ... pejca not all ordered him to appear at Petkovic to try k'v is Gospava ov'n. I zamlačujem ...
- Gospava, tvojtog ram if probuj criticize pejca, but will not criticize teb to the plantation, in the Pejčiniti ... Going laughing. Well it is for the people. In ovej cats, must be people laugh. Go peeks no use. Let's run through pol'k Palanka, neither do we go ... Never criticize all Trijić. Always stay jed'n sas something that zatrackuje a two waiting for him. I run my dovlekomo to the House of Culture ... pejca saved paj that častevlja for trade. - Gospava ... Brace ... De Munem to one another by vince so that you go ... Come on in! Ulezomo in the House of Culture. In the vast hall criticize the Praja promotion tour of the exhibition, wraps from culture when this does, Nature Asta and braided wicker chair, and that is when the cafe ... They sit next to a table pejca first, to see him sit and Gospava I was on the door to plow sas something I can not remember magic eraser sas plague. Dovleko these and I Sedo. Ma ič not look around ... As soon as sedo Gospava be clothed - Aooooiiiii magic eraser ...! Brace, gledž this - I see shows me Oney headphones Stone and doctors round the ears and not listen. Ič do not get roughly foreign. - My s'g Brace drinking d

No comments:

Post a Comment