Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Dino (unregistered) @ Mar 03 2013, 11:58 # 81


Following the traces of werewolves, who fled into the forest after the umpteenth time killed one person, stainless steel cleaner Zagor A secret glade in the middle of the forest that contains stainless steel cleaner the key to this mystery. What kind of man becomes a werewolf in the full moon? How to stop it? But first, Zagor has to escape from the enemy in the middle of the dark night unscathed ...
Piglet (unregistered) @ Feb 28 2013, 17:31 # 4
for mr.milan, I'd ask you something when we commented on that page returns tomb so when I was praised for comics I bought what I Vaha immediately stoned, and I never even touched him or anyone else, and I'm asking percent do you know on this site like this, and then you were on that page? grock, squick, mveeee, hello there.
Comic Books! @ Feb 28 2013, 18:45 # 13
It's not a sequel, this is the story for yourself ...
that this is a continuation of the story ... not bad, it's good ... now that someone mentioned above who is a werewolf, exactly what I still thought it was a doctor's assistant ... it seems to me from the start so ... but all the way I had a great one plot with bullets stainless steel cleaner that lumberjack stomach ... piggy friend, you being a pound live weight, I hear that you dropped the price ??? how did you survive Christmas, fucked either, huh? I'm kidding dude do not mind, oink, grok ...
PIG, IT WAS RETARD WHO vahi mentioned SON, AND who cursed us all THE SITE, PA Welcome each NEW WITH CAUTION, BUT, ACCORDING TO ME, you're clean, you comment WITH US comics and nobody swear = D. A PRICE I read on YouTube U.POZZ.
0 0
Piglet (unregistered) @ Mar 01 2013, 10:33 # 30
for mare12345, very boring story, complete nonsense, at least by me, I have this on the Italian still read and do not really know what this done, nothing to do with the link, just for children, but the real children, you read the first story of a werewolf , can not be compared stainless steel cleaner to this.
I did not read it. I agree that the story is stupid brother in the previous issue of 30 pages talking about the scroll, I was bored, and really the price lately for many children are we better those classic stories with indjandima like ,, cruel havak ,, and to last daha.poooz! stainless steel cleaner
To me '' stainless steel cleaner Cruel Havak '' and '' Breathless '' extra price! And drawing is ocaravajuc.Citao I '' Red Orchid '', it's the return of Jimmy Guitars, when falls in love with one djevojku.A and Supermajk is me extra story, and I can not wait a cowboy Zagora, because my monsters dosadila.A also, to me one of the best Zagora is OP '' The dark prophecies' '. stainless steel cleaner And' 'Black wing night' and sequels, stainless steel cleaner though not a cowboy, and M.predskazanja, my extra price.Pozz: D.
ajoj, you stupid priceeeeeee, jojjjjjjjjjj mother what this right more like this, and funniest we were in the first part when zagor opens the door, a werewolf hide behind the door on the Tolko smart so let's surprise hinterland, some people really have no imagination.
Strip Tama color of blood, great story, great draftsman bought and read the great although again they put us in anticipation of what will be below. Next number comes just 29.03.2013. stainless steel cleaner and is called ZAGOR 68 people and wolves. stainless steel cleaner
ptuj, even greater nonsense than the first part, jjjoooooooojjjjjjjj they took it, and the last part can not think what will be, I'll be back on the readers, however, has interesting prica.grock, grock, squick, squick, mveeeeeeeee.pozdrav.
E hi everyone! This no. I plan to buy tomorrow, the first part I was OK ... now that you mention Italians but my recommendation: I won preview, comic family values and I definitely decided that message, drawing Accardija at a very high level, and his style of drawing me so much reminiscent of an American ali..blokada, I can not think of him any work ... scenario smells good action with not very favorable outcome after a small Korina (at least, I gained the impression reading preview, stainless steel cleaner ...) See mandatory
All three stories I read and they're great !!! I bought Tex: Valley of Hate, I had continued shot for shot and now I made and read all over again, great price !!! When I wrote all three stories I read I thought the Zagorov adventure with the Wolf Man
0 0
magnum (unregistered) @ Mar 02 2013, 14:18 # 59
Drasko this information stainless steel cleaner no one has, in conjunction with Zagor Kngigom 20 of these in the newsroom say it will come out soon, and it soon could be for one year and for several months, so I do not know, and they're not going to respond to our curious questions .
Dino (unregistered) @ Mar 02 2013, 18:14 # 68
something I've stainless steel cleaner been thinking for Dylan, he's not so good comic, it pushed more than the cover price, because it and collect the diary was in extensions except the ladies in black, while the others were all the extensions and then it was a bit silly and this is what helped KCodes people about elections comics.
and I forgot to say what is just some stupid collect any hinterland and the other, because in a comic strip except for the coming stainless steel cleaner and another side story, and Dylan is the only one on page 96, so Dylan and overrated. stainless steel cleaner
0 0
Dino (unregistered) @ Mar 03 2013, 11:58 # 81
Soon (ie: next Thursday!) On sale through the Club readers moving twentieth book "Libraries ZAGOR"! And while all the impatient

No comments:

Post a Comment