Monday, April 6, 2015

Astrology Astronomy Biz Future Society Ecology Economy Roditeljstvo Energy dunya Film Philosophy Ga


Astrology Astronomy Biz Future Society Ecology Economy Roditeljstvo Energy dunya Film Philosophy Gastronauti dunya Guest author Civic Initiatives Hobby Chronicle In Memoriam History IT Jubilees Pets Culture Linguistics Literature Love Human Rights Media My Town Music This Day in Science Nostalgia Planet Privacy Family Travel Word and Image Region Religion Parenting Satire Sex Sport Technology Arts Entertainment Health Life Wildlife Lifestyle Latest blogs: Remembering us ... about one year photography Easter Epistle: living brotherhood and unity Take The Power Back: access to information of public importance Rose name in the cemetery in Prague "91, we're going to climb" In the world of bears and butterflies Fans Club nineties pain Girl with a Pearl Earring in the tram with trailer
This, that to tell you, that all that you are doing when men 'does not get more into this world .... I silently' immediately dunya waving with 'hands and that bogoradaš how not to talk about it and that begas, foreign, to men 'sit all listen to me, nice to explain what and how ...
Hey ... a vis you, I have ninet 'years and still keeps me sour on this world, and is not intended to be ascended. And when you think of it, you already trijespeta years, you're no longer young, but give a shout here Milica, dunya she is a child, it should dunya be how to memorize, while the cherry figure out that ascended me, my ass and you stay for grandmother, dunya it seems that I'm three hundred years to live how it started ... and you will poseniliš while men 'came time for me to dig .......
Come on, de jokes grandmother, and I know that I've already talked to all the jumpers dunya I, until I recite it forever so I'll try to bidne. Now, this is no different and, are you listening to men '? When that day comes, so you're able to wake me, now ascended dunya one candle than three drawer in which I keep for the occasion and lit me over the head.
How how do I know? Where do I know you will die in your sleep? Eeee, my daughter, my Gino smiling in his sleep when a network is live in peace and be reconciled with him, who has no sins neokajane and who is ready to slap his foot on the floor when he gets in the high and say, yes, I'm the one and and the Father in heaven because I'm not anyone evil inflicted! dunya E, when it can, the network quietly in his sleep. I am in life sinning by many a man, but as soon as I saw, honestly dunya said that I was wrong and I sought forgiveness and most importantly, I was careful not to mistake the same again. That's how I know it will sour the dream that I ascended. And yes, I was wrong, and-hi, how many times, but honestly when I say, I'm sorry, I will not, when I am trying to push on and confess my error, then I calm. I do not like those God-fearing grandmother that every gossip and wickedness which they arrive and then raced to the church and lights a candle dunya and pray for God's blessing ... Let you upward to do its job, and you pray for forgiveness and blessing to those whom you have sinned ! And there is one almighty, just him singing his song each and every other name it is called, so let's you and me unbaptized and whatever Interact religion, man is always sour cherries expensive if it is right, and if guilty, worthless to him baptize and posts and all manner of nonsense .....
C'mon, do not Mantaj, but listen well, now would you zamaješ me to make this reasoned and forget 'de I stopped .... A' de flock ... Jes, light a candle and then call immediately when bidne alive by family and driven to say and immediately you come to help. No one that I do not bathed and dressed in the family, but who to call first let me wear it in the fridge dunya and in the chapel, I will not even watch to keep me in the house. I Will Not !! And powerless that you do, to keep me and wake me something older traditions kept vascello night, I will not, it is the men terrible and when I mrem, nemo right. But, now let me carry the chapel.
The suit I put everything in those suitcase up, you know well that is, a blanket there, nice, mohersko, also when Mitar my nice I methyl, and I made and everything dunya else, come on, do not be hard for you, take de suitcase from the closet to show you ... Look at me and look out when I'm talking about! dunya This is a blanket, height, all I play Lavender and basil in a pouch around, dunya there might be a moth, and that smells good and you do not have to wash when it's time, but just take it out of the suitcase and immediately give them to me ... training Ete, look, white skirt, white embroidered blouse, socks are there in the pocket, pants and bra in the other pocket. Marama is here, look, skirt and there is in the COS petticoat and bodice. All I have it ready in time, even before dvajes years when Mitar ... There. Now back suitcase up 'to the closet and sit there, to tell you further. Who are foreign overtaken, all we seem to be something you're going to follow me Gina, ama, who happens to be in the house right away to answer for a family everyone what and how. And all the women who say that father to come, each with something to bake and make that a loaf, that cake that cheese pie. So all 'early to get ready and immediately bring. And when the family goes to arrive, to let Simbil flowers song to sing, and you can let the voice of Gina who let the sun Warms the heart and can sing as far as your mother gave birth to the throat and lungs. And all my songs that you play, and Simbil flowers and Far Away and Zajdi zajdi and Jelena Vranjanka, and all my songs, and you Gina and all my

No comments:

Post a Comment