Wednesday, April 15, 2015

And that only you know what I went through Golgotha until it appeared, the standard literature Bal


They dragged 'to somewhere and left a tortured brother to fend for themselves in this summer Čelopeci. Not sick, do not eat. It's not nice, but not not healthy (what Americans are probably proven that even the piles stress always crucial lie .-)) ...
Circulation is small, only onol'ko far as I can be stretched ', and orders, except for the main heroes ,, ,, (for them I had already left by piece, by double prices of course, heh,' father to be famous under regular conditions, and Ms. it has:-)), I receive only in writing, not to be later when it's gone, that I forgot anyone, so embarrassing lie ...
And that only you know what I went through Golgotha until it appeared, the standard literature Balkan tragedy ,, ,,. But thanks nevertheless happiness, some beautiful and the good people of home, family and support my pal, as well as some other strange circumstances, on which we will now, our and my third dimension ,, ,, breathed his first, strong, perhaps to look ordinary but real,
Now it's finally here, I'm happy as a dog, in front of a shop window butcher's shop, and you'll at least the rest of the days of heat, even early fall, have nothing to do or just find a good excuse for doing nothing ,, Ma lhelped 'would I, but just to flip through these few pages ... ,,
The book is only re h, and neither with those you welcome more ... but if k is called what if the quantity needed to be 'on pre æ' in quality? Well, I guess the emergence of new ones. At least I get it, and in this case could actually be so.
There comes a time once when it is a man all purchases decides to slightly alleviate or which would in my neighborhood said, QUIT. You do not always have to be difficult. Relief that removal of such cargo challenges, there is also a pleasure written record that any reading material left behind. Opuštencija, bezbeli. It's amazing sounds, but here men 'seems new booklet in appearance. Popularity, newfangled ie. global scale, it might say, long past me, so now can significantly easier. More comfortable, though. lie And now it is only just to me, somehow.
After the first book it is becoming easier and does not require any proof at all costs. It is not however require lie too much calculation or calculation nor the previous times, because you can not make it with the intention, or something planned before implementation, and what I define success and what he already belongs to the domain of philosophy that we will not now ... In my opinion, genuine sincerity, lie and particles of happiness are sufficient lie for good feelings. Always. During the writing, of course in reading. lie
Logi h but is that such an approach should have specific health-h mode any obligation to contemporaries, participants and h readers, but the level of the graduated cylinder is personal responsibility, however, in one of my f you learning library f evnost, lie always primarily focused on , honesty, truth and you h nom terms in these abysses on w them, evil time. W would not and my generation had the right to their couple h ence cutting-life and history in you h nom release? And so, with that to change a winning team, right? lie Only by w fair vojkan, it unch and the Balkans always end izdobri. But about a bit later.
There here you welcome more than two years as from print still behind with LA's first book "Voluntary tiated h ari" which I picked up in unimaginable heights ht one "literary f Mental" By partnering with respect, camaraderie and fine, human contacts around the world. She helped me know h significantly in return from the depths of the abyss of oblivion Pensioners and managed to train me and in you h scrutiny vanity tales and imaginary f oneness that each of us h waiting just around the corner, h they are slightly relax w. We need to re-locate æ and the fine balance betw een f interface that every next book to be another whose h, h popular parts and at least a grain of cost-effective, and reasonable, the human resistance consumption w and h mentality, all in favor of keeping h keepsake. And there are, no matter w ala born ...
The idea for the title I got from the class C and Zoran Golub, who suggested the name of my blog during its preparation. It seemed nice and po w er but because it points to a partial h but other h whose view of reality, and indirectly symbolizes the height or depth in a quiet reference to everyday life. Has nothing to do with science fiction, unless by that does not mean the art of survival from the first to the first of these years, in these geographical coordinates.
With Tivoli is a union of diverse, mutually relatively mildly related, yet related lie in h and that speak directly about flying, and many other life-f separate issues formally into five chapters. I think the subtitle adequately Poble f e f determined Hearing, CONTENT. The very process of formation of the same is supported by new technologies. N aime, at h e h but are based on lived in a series of aviation forum which I have the honor to be h h lan (u S I started the forum ABG - Aviation Without Frontiers and greater lish at h and was formed on it, on the part of entitled "Flight to remember" first love, jah, w e w ht this? - prim. aut.) and some of them and proud moderator. These forums are, in my opinion, š, ž places of great social learning, source neve

No comments:

Post a Comment