Sunday, November 3, 2013

At the end of this book I told her own story. I know that it will show that there is nothing that i


Home About Us FAQ TERMS MATRIX World Contact Psychopathy World Health under the microscope technology and science UNIVERSE PRIZMA COMPANY TIMELINE earth changes and the Mystery of UFOs and divination - can we know the future? UFOs and unexplained VIDEOS AND PICTURES WITH ONE SIDE MIRRORS Believe it or not PEARLS ONLY GOOD NEWS bookworm DAMNED GLAD - Meeting with psychic vampire in us and others RA Law of One channeling PLEJADINCI - decision dawning MAGICAL WORLD TC LETHBRIDGE-A interview with memorizing the text on Serbian language
"Resentment, criticism, guilt and fear are the cause of all our problems. Such feelings caused major problems in our bodies and lives, and created because others blame for what is happening wise food storage to us, and because we do not take responsibility for their own experiences. If we are one hundred percent responsible for everything in our lives, wise food storage we can look for the culprit in another. Everything that happens there, "there" is a reflection of our inner state, "quote Louise L. Hay.
Louise L. Hay is a well-known writer, activist in the struggle for human rights and improving the quality of people's lives. Her books and articles have been translated into numerous languages, today, this vital woman holds lectures and writes, travels and interacts with many people who want to change their lives for the better.
Matrix wise food storage World will present her book, "How to heal the mind and body," in this series of articles, with the hope that you will become so intrigued enough to read it, because it is full of messages to work on it, fix their health and how to After all to know yourself more and better.
"When working with people living with AIDS, I met with Luisinim work and has been used in the treatment of its ideas. Every person with whom I worked wise food storage and who was listening to Louis' ribbons' positive approach to AIDS "received Louis' wise food storage message at the first hearing - and most of them used as part of your daily ritual wise food storage of healing. My patient Andrew told me: "I'm going to bed with Louise and I get up with her every day." My respect and love for Louise grew when I noticed that the people affected wise food storage by AIDS and accelerate its positive changes with Louise found more love and forgiveness for yourself. That's why I urge you to make this book part of your life. You've earned it, and it is worth your effort. "
"I wrote this book, dear readers, that I would share with you what I know and what I teach in their offices. My blue booklet "How to Heal Your Body" has become generally accepted wise food storage as authoritative for mental causes that create disease in the body. I get thousands of letters from readers who want more information from me. I wrote this book as to lead you through the right psychiatric session, just as you would do when you came to me in one of my office as a private patient. If you practice gradually, as shown in the book, when you finish reading - your life will begin to change.
At the end of this book I told her own story. I know that it will show that there is nothing that is stronger than us, that no matter how low we have fallen, we can completely change their lives for the better. "
Most people think that life throws at us all the possible and impossible experiences, react to such things stressful and often automatically, people often compare life with destructive power, Gurdjief even mentioned that to us manages law coincidence when we are not aware of themselves and their needs, when little or not at all know about ourselves, but Louisa believes that we are able to live his own life without haphazard confusion: wise food storage
What we think about ourselves becomes the truth for us. I believe that everyone, including wise food storage me, one hundred percent responsible for everything in his life happens - good or bad. Each of our thoughts create our future. Their thinking wise food storage and feelings create our experiences. Thoughts and words that we say today, to create our future experiences. We create what will happen to us, then, that would have been easier, blame others for your frustration. No person or place or thing has any power over us because we are the only ones who use their mind. We create experiences, their reality and define the relationships of others towards you. If we create peace and harmony in their minds, we will find them in their lives. wise food storage
Space forces us never assessed or criticized. She only accepts us at our own beliefs, which is reflected in our lives. If you want to believe that I was alone and that nobody likes me, so it will be. However, if I'm ready to get rid of this conviction and convince myself that "love is everywhere, that I loved and that I love you," and if this new attitude often repeat, it will become true for me. People that are able to love, you will enter into my life, and people who are already with me, the more I love it. In such circumstances itself will easily described through

No comments:

Post a Comment