Monday, September 1, 2014

To maintain the quality of existing ASIP, I drove first to ASIP supplies run out, a new husband who


This year is the first Eid Raffi with our family ... we agreed to bring their own vehicle because of all the stuff we can bring, including Raffi equipment. Although we know, homecoming is definitely jammed ... but since now there is Raffi, we keep the spirit of homecoming kekampung page.
Raffi first went out on the town at the age of 2.5 months using the aircraft. At that time, I feel it does not require any Breastpump (although I have anyway). You see, Raffi directly feeding on me. I think of a sling stay comfortable while nursing the street.
Travelling with a baby in my opinion that should be considered in addition to comfort baby during breastfeeding journey and MPASInya donk yes. Two things that the intake because baking soda uses of our baby so far. And we must continue to give the appropriate portion. We could eat whatever is on the street, but the food ... babies baking soda uses are different. So mending bring their own lunch, safer and more healthy course.
Increasingly months, there are many needs that must be taken Raffi. Especially when it entered the solids, while out of the house (either to the mall or out of town) I always carry food supplies in order not to miss Raffi hours eating.
Raffi solid foods during preparation for the trip, I brought bananas, apples, boiled carrots, boiled potatoes, boiled eggs, and chicken liver in large quantities. I also carry a hand blender that I can use later if stopped eating at home. Not forgetting Raffi tableware such as plates, cups and spoons. Snacks are also not to forget, because baking soda uses it usually does not get bored so our children can love homemade snacks. Yup, I use a home-based solids to solids Raffi. So Raffi I always eat home-cooked meals are healthier ^^ course. Principle sugar salt under 1 year I also applied to health.
As for the breastfeeding, I bring Breastpump and ASIP. Since Breastpump Philips familiar with, such as the story in http://www.echaimutenan.com/2014/06/pakai-breast-pump-Philips-AVENT-manual.html, I never forget to bring the philips BP everywhere. baking soda uses Especially for this homecoming, I would drive a car with husband turns, inventory ASIP it must exist ... and this philips Breastpump longer-lag help .i ^^
Two days before leaving, baking soda uses I pump with Philips to supply ASIPnya BP. After that I chill in the freezer, and when about to leave the newly inserted baking soda uses cooler bag filled with ice cubes also ^^ to the car. This is why I am more comfortable bringing their own vehicle than taking public transportation. I can carry anything I need to bring the items, including a cooler bag ASIP.
To maintain the quality of existing ASIP, I drove first to ASIP supplies run out, a new husband who later turns driving. baking soda uses Because if ASIPnya is up, right Raffi can directly suckle on me :).
During the trip, the time it took to drink breast milk ... Raffi husband live take of ASIP cooler bag with water and ready to drink breast milk hangat..dan taraaa Raffi. I then could remain calm driving without having to stop the car in the midst of homecoming crowd just for breastfeeding.
echaimutenan August 20th, 2014 at 22:54
Recent Posts First Homecoming Eid Raffi #AVENTBABYTRIP mengulik Importance of Social Media for Business in #ngabuburitJNE Multipurpose Raffi in the grip of World Cup Lumiaku Lumia Being Together Food Blogger
the comments Pradana Adi at the World Cup in echaimutenan grip on homecoming Lebaran First Raffi #AVENTBABYTRIP echaimutenan on Lebaran homecoming #AVENTBABYTRIP ariaeco First Raffi on Raffi #AVENTBABYTRIP First Lebaran homecoming rahmiaziza on homecoming Lebaran First Raffi #AVENTBABYTRIP


No comments:

Post a Comment