Thursday, August 14, 2014

Handles: Thank you for the compliment !!! celebration charcoal bbq was all sorts of taka, perfect c


This time I used to bake a cake for my birthday because my birthday without birthday cakes are not, right? :-) I baked Hummingbird Cake, that translates something like a hummingbird charcoal bbq cake. Recipes for this cake is many of them on the Internet, because charcoal bbq it is a foreign favorite classic. It's amazing cake from supple dough full of bananas, pineapple, nuts and cinnamon. I followed a really great recipe from the book The Hummingbird Bakery Cookbook, a recipe book, published by the famous pastry shop Hummingbird Bakery in London.
As for decorating - my garlands of flags "Petko now has 27" - the book easy to produce, too, it took me only about 30 minutes. I have an idea from this site, and when you click there, you can download already there and ready PDF with pre-drawn flags with the whole alphabet. Print a color that you want, pennants string for some pretty lace or ribbon, and bind them or sew needle two drinking straws, which is then inserted into cake. A parade is here! Ingredients: Dough: charcoal bbq - 300 g granulated sugar - 3 eggs - 300 ml sunflower oil - 270 g scaliness and mashed banana - 1 tsp ground charcoal bbq cinnamon - 300 g plain flour - 1 teaspoon baking charcoal bbq soda - 1/2 ARTICLE salt - 3 ARTICLE charcoal bbq vanilla essence - 100 g pineapple charcoal bbq cut into small pieces - 100 g chopped pecans or walnuts Cream / Cream Cheese Frosting / - 450 g powdered sugar (I decreased the amount of sugar in the original recipe because it was absolutely murderous quantity. And even after the reduction was still pretty sweet. Wow!) - 120 g softened butter - 250 g cream cheese (but something similar: mascarpone / ricotta / Lucina ...)
Body should initially be done so that the batter spilled into 3 forms a diameter charcoal bbq of 20 cm and at the same time put them in the oven to bake. Since I and about 3 or you do not have these forms, you must somehow improvize. I did 3x dough and gradually him hence 3x used to bake because I have only one form with a diameter of 20 cm. The dough is prepared but very quickly, so it was not too lengthy. Even the quantity of raw materials has been a problem divided charcoal bbq into 3 parts, because charcoal bbq there are going just 3 eggs, etc.. Procedure:
Preheat oven to 170 degrees. In a large bowl, combine charcoal bbq electric mixer sugar, eggs, oil, bananas and cinnamon until it connects. charcoal bbq It takes up to two minutes. Slowly add the flour in parts, soda, salt and vanilla essence and everything well Whisk into a smooth mixture. Wooden spoon, stir in pineapple and nuts.
We will make you cream. Mix the butter with the sugar. Add all the cream cheese and whipped everything until the cream is not perfectly smooth and connected. Put the cream in the refrigerator while the butter in it froze and thus we will be at cake decorating less flow.
Beautiful cake! I would also like to have a loved one who I would be at my birthday surprise such a luminously amazingly good cupcake. Totally making me dribble because the recipe is all you really love. So I hope you really enjoyed that party and you, Anetka, I wish leisurely examination. Your Peter does not know what in you is a hidden treasure! Reply Delete
Fantazia !! Beautiful it looks when the cake is such lesser and high, I have probably a form of buy here, I have only 26 cm and it is too far. And those flags are also a great idea - now we use, diet me three years, I will be forming :)) Delete Reply
Handles: Thank you for the compliment !!! celebration charcoal bbq was all sorts of taka, perfect cake unfortunately does not guarantee successful celebration as I found:-(but it is one Anyway I was happy to cake chutlila:-) Delete Reply
Adriana: dakujeem:-) Delete Reply
Anetka, wonderful cake you !!!! had been created and it tastes flags totally got me, like something I've had for a long time stored in the pc, but I still neskusala..origooooss, a stylish and undoubtedly !!! :) chutneeee Delete Reply
Margareta Victoria jeeej thank you:-) Delete Reply
This is a wonderful inspiration. First, charcoal bbq the cake looks like and i certainly tasted amazing charcoal bbq and paper girlandičky got me. I recently took a birthday cake for my beloved tried to make colored paper and it was terrible piplačka. Thanks for a great tip;). Vivi Delete Reply
Well, so, I do not have it, I had borrowed from her friend. I probably would not buy it. is great, but also many other better books. charcoal bbq It is little that those things that "wow !! interesting idea! that would give me vzivote thought it must be amazing." On the other hand in it all the traditional recipes for classics: angel food cake, chocolate cake, mississippi mud cake or as it's called, vanilla muffins, lemon, red velvet cake, chocolate chip cookies, double chocolate cookies, etc.. those recipes in my opinion and really works, what I used to bake while, so all worked out fine, but the fact that everywhere Decoys tons, tons of sugar and everywhere is the principle of Whisk the butter and sugar into the foam, and I just do not too good mixer, who would it handles, or two-thirds of my recipes going to realize. Reply Delete
thank you very much for your comprehensive answer:-))) and with the sugar

No comments:

Post a Comment