Sunday, October 27, 2013

Disruption: Athlete


Home Ancient cultures Spirituality Esoteric Healing channeled messages Holy Lepe and instructive stories Quotes Love and Light Maya Meditation Meditation and Affirmations Science News on Indian Miscellaneous about nutrition on religion on health and treatment Start Prophecies Psychology led hut Books Various Various councils About 2012 with the Yoga and Meditation
Disruption: adenoids Probable cause: Family discord and strife. A child may not feel welcome. Affirmation: The child in us is desired, welcome and very loved.
Disruption: AIDS Probable cause: Denying yourself, feeling sexual guilt. Strong feeling that we are not good enough. Affirmation: I am a divine and beautiful expression of life. I enjoy their sexuality in all that I am. I love him.
Disorder: Alcoholism Probable cause: What's the point? The feeling of nothingness, guilt and inadequacy. Rejection itself. led hut Affirmation: I live now. Every moment wearing something new. I choose to see its value. I love and accept myself.
Disorder: Alzheimer Probable cause: The desire to leave the planet. led hut Inability to cope with life. Affirmation: Everything happens at the right time and the right place. My life has always guided the divine right decisions.
Disruption: Amnesia Probable cause: Fear. An escape led hut from life. Inability to fight for themselves. Affirmation: Some find themselves only courage and intelligence. Develop led hut a sense of self-worth. Are free to enjoy their lives.
Disruption: Anemia Probable led hut cause: Life is our position, "Yes, but ..." The lack of joy. Fear of life. The feeling that we are not good enough. led hut Affirmation: experience joy in all areas of your life. I love life.
Disruption: Anemia due srpolikih cells (Drepano-MCV) Probable cause: our belief that we are not good enough destroys led hut our joy of life. Affirmation: led hut This child lives and breathes the joy of being surrounded by love. Every day God makes miracles in our lives. led hut
Disorder: Anorexia Probable cause: The rejection of his own life. Feeling immense fear and self-hatred. Affirmation: I'm sure. Beautiful'm just on my way to this. The choice to live. I choose joy and accept myself.
Disorder: appetite-excessive Probable cause: Fear. The need for protection. Assessing emotions. Affirmation: I'm sure. There is no reason to feel afraid. My feelings are normal and acceptable.
Disruption: asphyctic attacks Probable cause: Fear. Distrust towards life. Constantly engaging experiences from childhood. Affirmation: I can freely grow. The world is a safe place and I'm sure.
Disruption: Arteriosclerosis Probable cause: led hut Providing resistance and tension. Limited ways of thinking. We refuse to see the good side of life. Affirmation: I am completely open to life and joy. I see life with love.
Disruption: Athlete's foot Probable cause: Frustration because we have not accepted. Inability to move forward with ease. Affirmation: I love and accept myself. Allowing you to move forward. led hut Can move freely.
Disorder: Pain Probable cause: Guilt. Guilt always seeks punishment. Affirmation: Love is released past. "They are free and I am free." It's led hut all right in my heart.
Disorder: led hut A wart on his foot Probable cause: anger because deep misunderstanding. Frustrations about the future. Affirmation: I move forward with ease and confidence. I have confidence and let the river of life.
Disruption: Bright's disease Probable cause: I feel like a child who thinks he is not good enough, or that nothing can be done properly. Failure. Loss. Affirmation: I love and accept myself. I'm worried about myself. I'm up time.
Disruption: Cellulite Probable cause: rifling through emotional injuries led hut from early childhood. Constantly thinking about the "shock" of the past. Difficulties in moving forward. Fear of choosing their own direction. Affirmation: I forgive everyone. I forgive myself. I forget all the past experiences. I'm led hut free.
Disruption: Cysts Probable cause: Restoring the old "film"-an experience that gives us pain. Fostering these emotional injuries. False hopes. Affirmation: My thoughts are beautiful because I have such a choice. I feel love for yourself.
Disruption: Cushing's disease is likely to cause: Mental neravnoteža.Ideje that stifle us. We feel crushed. Affirmation: Love sets your mind and body into balance. I now choose thoughts that make you feel good.
Disruption: lockjaw (Trismus) Probable cause: anger. Desire that everything is under our control. Resistance expressing feelings. Affirmation: I have faith in the life process. With the ease of looking for what I want. Life support me
Disruption: breathing problems Probable cause: Fear or refusal to enjoy life fully. The feeling that we have no right to occupy the space or even exist. Affirmation: My natural right

No comments:

Post a Comment